Friday, October 05, 2007

Sneak Preview of David Bereit's visit to 40 Days for Life Long Island today

Over the weekend, I'll be doing a photo montage and he promised me a recording of the pep talk he gave us. He had just come from Chris Slattery's demonstration in the Bronx, and will be heading to Providence,RI tonight.
He has a great, encoraging presence and a very supportive wife and children. It's been a long week for them, and they have a long road to travel.
I wish them God's blessings as they travel, and will remember them in my prayer these 33 remaining days.

1 comment:

Michelle McIntyre said...

David is such a blessing! What a movement this 40 Days for Life campaign is! All of the many thousands, millions of prayers being said each day on behalf of the unborn has to be powerful. We have needed this for a long time.

I met David about a year ago when he visited Seattle. He'll be coming out again on the 1st of November.