How many books do you own?
At least 20 boxes last time I moved, which was 8 years ago. I don't have the energy to count them!
What books are you reading now?
1. The Trivium: The Liberal Arts of Logic, Grammar, and Rhetoric by Sr. Miriam Joseph
2. The Confessions of St. Patrick
Books I've read recently:
1. Noise by Teresa Tomeo
2.Mom to Mom, Day to Day by Danielle Bean
Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me:
1.Pregnancy Diary by Mary Arnold
2. All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot
3. The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
4. The Holy Bible
5. The Story of the Trapp Family Singers by Maria Von Trapp
I tag anyone who wants to play.
Anita at V for Victory and Jean at Catholic Fire have taken up the meme and they are quite well-read. I could tell, however, from reading their insightful, thought provoking posts!