Monday, March 30, 2009

Killer Tiller may stil llose medical lisence

"Just after a jury in Sedgwick County, Kansas, returned not guilty verdicts in the criminal case against late-term abortionist George Tiller, the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts released to the public a petition it filed in December listing eleven allegations against Tiller's license.

According to a statement released by the KSBHA, "Violations alleged include performing an abortion on a fetus that was viable without having a documented referral from another physician not legally or financially affiliated with him; unprofessional or dishonorable conduct or professional incompetency; and commitment of acts likely to deceive, defraud or harm the public."

The KSBHA also indicated that the case they have filed against Tiller is independent from the criminal charges and will proceed in its own merits.

Tiller could have his medical license revoked, suspended, or dramatically restricted, depending on the outcome of the Board's determination."


It's not the justice that we had hoped for, but if he is at least put out of the baby killing business, many lives will be spared.
Ir reminds me of my OB asking if me if Bill Baird's abortion mill closing was the answer to my prayers (they shared a building and I told my OB I had picketed the building before my pregnancy). "Not entirely, since I'm praying for his conversion, but it's a step in the right direction".
Read the entire story on Life Site News.

No comments: