Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miss California stands for traditional marriage loses Miss America contest

It was a set up. Perez Hilton knew Miss Carrie Prejean was pro-family and asked her if she supported gay marriage. She paid for her answer by losing the title to equally gorgeous Miss North Carolina. When asked by judge Perez Hilton, an openly gay gossip blogger, whether she believed in gay marriage, Miss California, Carrie Prejean, said "We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite. And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."
Miss Prejean, God will reward you for your brave stand. Thanks for being a role model for my daughters! Carrie has several Facebook fan clubs, only one of which has over 3,500 members.
Read the entire story on Fox News.

No comments: