Thursday, April 09, 2009

Bishop Bruskewitz joins the list against Notre Dame

I was waiting for this. Bishop Bruskewitz is on the top of the list as far as strong leadership goes.
His comments were worth waiting for: "Permit me to add my name as well to the long list of Bishops of the Catholic Church who are utterly appalled at your dedication to immorality and wrong-doing represented by your support for the obscenity called 'The Vagina Monologues' and your absolute indifference to the murderous abortion program and beliefs of this President of the United States," reads the brief letter, dated April 3.
This is becoming a watershed moment in the American Church. I hope and pray we can look back to this event as the time we woke up to the prevalence of the Culture of Death and took a stand.
Don't forget to begin your Divine Mercy Novena tomorrow.
I will be spending my day a the Marian Friary of Our Lady of Guadalupe meditating on the Passion.
I won't be posting tomorrow.

Read the entire story on Life Site News.

No comments: