Sunday, January 06, 2008

St. Anselm is in the news

St Anselm College, which Danielle Bean and I attended,( she many years after me) has been hosting all the Presidential debates, and has the Fox News broadcast from a glass booth in front of the Administration Building.
Here's a photo of Mike Huckabee with students before the debate, and an article from the Manchester Union-Leader which used to irritate myliberal roomie while we watched the Presidential debates in Baroody Hall girls' dorm. I don't want to age myself, but Ronald Reagan was one of the candidates. . .

1 comment:

frival said...

If you ever want to come up to visit your alma mater be sure to let me know - I live about five minutes from St. A's. It would be an honor to take you and your entourage to dinner. At least, after the craziness of today is over, that is. It's a different world up here come primary time...