Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Greatest Story Never Told





Since the Marches for Life I attended in the 1970's, I have been hurt by the obvious shunning of the March for Life by the American media, except EWTN of course. My friends tell me that even FOX News didn't cover the March this year. I remember seeing their cameras in years past, and thanking them.
There were Latin American, Polish and even Japanese camera crews. I did an interview on Presidential candidates which will be dubbed in Japanese! Now,i f this is news to Japan, WHY isn't it news here where it took place?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was pretty upset that even Drudge didn't carry it - but then my husband reminded me that he couldn't have carried if no other media were, since he just aggregates links. Yeah, it's just crazy that no covered it and you are the only person I've seen who's made note of it.