Friday, October 10, 2008

Connecticut Supreme Court OKs gay marriage

My new home state became the third in the nation to approve gay marriage.
I am so depressed about the stat of the nation, I don't watch the news anyore, I read my online source, and I blog. . .and pray!
The Family Institute of Connecticut, a political action group that opposes gay marriage, called the ruling outrageous.
"Even the legislature, as liberal as ours, decided that marriage is between a man and a woman," said executive director Peter Wolfgang. "This is about our right to govern ourselves. It is bigger than gay marriage."
Attorney General Richard Blumethal said the ruling will go into effect on Oct. 28, when it is implemented by action of the Superior Court. There will be no appeal, he said.
Gov. M. Jodi Rell said she disagreed with the ruling.

Read the entire story here. on Fox News.com

1 comment:

DR said...

What a sad time for our Republic and especially Connecticut. Activist judges continue to try and destroy our moral foundations. I hope more people come to their senses before the damage is irreversible.