Saturday, August 25, 2007

Society of Catholic Social Scientists

Paul, at A Long Island Catholic, the blogger who inspired me when I was a new blogger last fall, has invited me to present on a panel of bloggers at the Society of Catholic Social Scientists Conference at St. John's University Law School on October 26-27.
We are joining in the panel discussion with writer Dawn Eden of The Dawn Patrol, and author of The Thrill of the Chaste.

Other Catholic luminaries to present at this Conference include:
Rev. Joseph Koterski, S. J.
Dr. William Donohue
Ronald Rychlak
Gregory Popcak
Kenneth Whitehead
Sister Margherita Marchione
Paul Vitz
Archbishop Chaput

Our panel is entitled "The Impact of Catholic Bloggers" and the very fact that, after less than one year in the blogosphere, I have been invited to share in such august company is indeed proof of the power of the blog!

3 comments:

j.a.varela said...

Congratulations from Uruguay, Leticia!

j.a.varela

EC Gefroh said...

Impressive Leticia!! Wow, Bill Donohue S.s Margherita! AB Chaput! Leticia! I am really excited for you.

Gen X Revert said...

Ahem, that is Gen X Revert. I have to conceal my true identity so I can keep fighting crime in my spare time.

I am really excited about this conference. Dr. Varacalli does such an excellent job!