Sunday, August 12, 2007

Announcing the First Ever Down Syndrome Blog Carnival

This carnival at my other blog, Cause of Our Joy, is why I haven't been posting lately. I have emailed dozens of blogging parents of children with Down syndrome to invite them to participate in the carnival, and, as a result, seen so many beautiful examples of life with our lovely children. So many adorable photos, so many inspiring stories of bravery in the midst of medical problems, and heartbreaking setbacks. So many thrillling accomplishments, and happy family moments.

So many noble parents giving completely of themselves, far and above what they felt capable of BEFORE Down syndrome changed their lives forever. I can say now, with greater assurance than ever; thank God for children with Down syndrome.

Why take my word for it? Go and visit, then link to us!

No comments: