Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Need a Lenten idea?

Convert Obama
Posted: 16 Feb 2009 11:00 PM CST
Hey guys,
I know that the site has been having some problems in some of the video sections, and updates have been less frequent. I do have the site going up on a new server soon, with an all new design and feature set, but I’ve been working on another project recently that I felt was really needed.
Joe McClane and I, AKA The Catholic Hack, recently launched a new Lenten Project called Convert Obama. It’s geared towards bringing Catholics together to offer prayer and sacrafice this Lent for the conversion of Barak Obama, and an end to abortion in America.
So please keep both Catholic Tube and Convert Obama in your prayers. Help spread the word, tell your friends, sign up for this Lenten mission of prayer and sacrafice for the souls of the innocent unborn.
God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leticia!

The pray for conversion site is great! I wanted to mention that the word sacrifice is spelled incorrectly though in the message that is displayed after you sign up. It's spelled sacrafice.

Cathlete.net