The seminar will introduce the leading "all natural", "all green", Creighton Model FertilityCare system, for the full spectrum of women’s health issues, for doctors and nurses,and all of us, in the Tri-State area, PA and RI.
It isSaturday, Jan 17, 2009 11:30 am to 4:30 pm (Optional Mass at 10:30)
Location: The Villa Maria Guadalupe Retreat Center,
159 Sky Meadow Dr.,
Stamford, CT, 06903
To Register or for questions contact:
Dorothy Dugandzic, CFCP, 914 476-4858.
Fee: $45 Lunch will be offered.
With the explosion of medical data and information on the Internet in the 1990’s,women have become more discriminating in their medical selections. "All natural"“all green” is popular. The FertilityCare all-natural system aligns with these trends and delivers the associated benefits that women seek.
· The hormones used in treatments are bio-identical and have the same exact chemical formulas as the hormones made by the body. This enables full · cooperation with all of a woman’s reproductive functions.
Whereas hormones· used in the pill are not identical to those produced by a woman’s body and· cause problems.· Biomarkers are used. This enables doctors to customize treatments to the individual woman and to cure causes of problems. Whereas the pill treats symptoms, and masks causes.
· Of the natural family planning systems supported by the Catholic Church, this is the most scientific capable of curing
1) complex conditions with multiple causes such as some cases of infertility and miscarriages
2) sophisticated techniques for early pre-cancer detection and
3) treatments for the widest spectrum of conditions – including: Menstrual Cramp, Premenstrual syndrome, Ovarian cysts, Irregularities, Abnormal bleeding, Polycystic ovarian disease, Hormonal abnormalities, Chronic discharges, Female Libido Wellness, Related Depression.
As a result, the Creighton Model FertilityCare system has a great track record with impressive published success rates such as· 85% for the treatment of chronic infertility is 85% vs 35% for IVF.
For additional information, see http://www.fertilitycare.org/napro/infertility.htm andhttp://www.aafcp.org/infertility.html ·
For pregnancy postponement it offers a very competitive 98.7-99.9% method effectiveness without the risks of the pill – associated with taking the pill’s artificial hormones.
Come and hear Dr. Scanlon and Dr. Watson discuss this system in great detail. Also hear Alexandra and Paul McLaughlin discuss the role of the practitioner followed by a review ofthe NaProTECHNOLOGY textbook by Dr. Scanlon. Dr. Hilgers has done his job for the Church, and it is now our job to spread the word.
Each of usis vital to God's plan.