Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Primary Day Message from Rick Santorum

We support Rick Santorum and his commitment to moral values, and want to encourage you to stand with him in this effort to make our voices heard in this election. 

Here is Rick's message:

I wanted you to know that Karen and I will be on Piers Morgan's show tonight on CNN at 9pm EST. We hope you can tune in.

This morning was the first since Iowa where I didn't need to hit the campaign trail on the day of a vote. I wanted to sleep in but couldn't. Old habits die hard.

I've been thinking a lot about the race we ran together, things I might have done differently, and the moments I am most proud of. Our campaign was different. It was grassroots, and felt like a large family working together towards something important.

I remain commmitted to fighting for our principles, but I am also focused on settling our outstanding debt from our hard-fought campaign. We have been working towards this goal, and we've made considerable progress, but we still have someways to go.

Today I am asking each supporter to donate $25 or more to our campaign. It will make a tremendous difference and help speed up payment on our bills and get me back into the fight for our conservative principles.

A lot of people are asking about my future plans. Two things I can tell you are we have just begun to fight, and I am going to need you to be there with me. I have much more to say - to make the case for our ideas, hold folks accountable and help defeat Barack Obama and the Democrats this fall.

If you too are eager to resume the fight, I urge you to make a donation today. Karen and I are burning up our phone lines and emailing friends and family to ask them to make a critically important donation.

It it is our sincere hope that you will join them, with a donation of your own today.

Thanks for all you have done and are doing in the fight to preserve our conservative principles.

Sincerely,

Rick SantorumBookmark and Share

No comments: