Friday, February 02, 2007

More great articles on the Targeting of Down Syndrome children for destruction

Go to the New Oxford Review and Catholic Exchange where Fr. Frank Pavone of Priests for Life is standing up for children like my Christina. I don't want her to grow up in a world where there are no other beautiful people like her. God bless you, Fr. Pavone, for alerting the Catholic world that they are coming for our children!
On this feast of Candlemas, or the Presentation of Our Lord, let us remember how Our Saviour was targeted for destruction as well. Where would we be if King Herod had succeeded?

2 comments:

catholicandgop said...

I was just reading that story from the New Oxford Review (and posted it on a message board I'm on). I hadn't seen the one from Fr. Frank, thanks for posting it, it was great. Its so sad to read about how many Downs Syndrome children are aborted away, but I'm thankful that many are speaking out in defense of them and all life.

Your daughter is beautiful. :) I'm sure she brings a lot of joy to your family.

EC Gefroh said...

She is a beauty.