Monday, May 05, 2008

Still haven't seen "Bella"? Buy it tomorrow on DVD

I can honestly say this is in my top 5 movies of all time, you must see this movie. We are not receiving anything for putting this message out, this is not a paid advertisement. We feel so strongly in the message and passion of this movie we feel compelled to do everything we can to promote it.
Two years ago at the March for Life in Washington DC, we had the privilege of hosting an advanced screening of the movie Bella. I was some what anxious as the packed theatre had to wait until almost midnight before we could start the movie. Everyone was cold and tired as we had been out on the streets most of the day at prayer vigils and other pro-life events. I hoped that the mostly younger crowd would appreciate what they were about to experience.
When the movie was over I was trying to wipe the tears from my eyes before anyone could notice I had been crying. I knew I was going to enjoy the movie from the previews I had seen, but I never knew it would move me this much. I have seen the movie at least 20 times now, and I have been just as inspired each time.
This is not your typical cheesy Christian movie. They do not get the point across with preaching and judgment. The movie shows how the love of God and family can change the world. This movie shows us how we can love someone and share the hope of Christ with out shoving religion down their throats. This movie embodies love like almost no other movie I have seen.
If you just buy one movie this year, it has to be "Bella" - Bella will be in stores on DVD Tomorrow, May 6th
Watch the trailer at
http://t.ymlp27.com/mjmazaueeaiambsaramwju/click.php
For Christ I stand,
Bryan Kemper

President
Stand True Ministries

No comments: