Monday, October 04, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

This may sound mean spirited, but I have to admit it: I hate the pink breast cancer awareness campaign. And only a year ago, I lost my mother to cancer.
I hate the campaign because ALL the major breast cancer organizations from Susan B Komen to the American Cancer Society are in on the lie that there is no link between abortion and breast cancer. They are so beholden to the pro-abortion rhetoric that they would rather see women die than live with the truth.
I would recommend that you read Dr Chris Kahlenborn's book, on the Abortion, contraceptive pill and their link to  breast cancer  which is very detailed and scientific, and if you don't have time, but you want to educate yourself on how and why the connection between breast cancer and abortion is one of America's best kept secrets, you need to follow my friend Dr Gerard Nadal's blog Coming Home.
People who love women tell the truth to them. They don't let them die for a cause they didn't even sign on to.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: