Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome home to Rome Traditional Anglican Communion!

"Our Holy Father is shepherd for ALL souls and is working to bring as many as possible to the Sacramental life merited for us by Jesus Christ. He is a true progressive without that taint of liberal dissention."
" The Traditional Anglican Communion (TAC) is now to be in full union with the Roman Catholic Church. Indeed, all Anglicans/Episcopalians who have longed for reunion will now have the avenue to do so. I have often attended an Anglican Use parish in San Antonio and if these newly united ones will be anything like what I have experienced with Fr. Phillips and Our Lady of the Atonement, this will be a wonderful infusion of faithful souls into the Church. Deo Gratias!
Ave Maria!"

a friend by email.
Well said, my friend, I have been praying for this and watching for signs that my prayers were answered. Deo gratias!
I am certain CS Lewis is cheering from heaven.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: