Sunday, September 30, 2007

Immediate Openings - Build the Church with Lighthouse Catholic Media

Over 1,000,000 CD's distributed in 21 months through the 1000+ parishes who have partnered with Lighthouse! We only have 100,000,000 more CD's and 16,000 parishes to go!

Feedback from listeners and the affect on their lives:
"It jolted me out of stagnation! It has renewed my love for the Mass and for Jesus." Nancy - Plattsburgh, NY

"It opened my eyes and blew me away! I want everyone to hear this CD. I listen to mine over and over. It is such a great message!" Victoria - Tiverton, RI

"I found this talk to be life-changing ... and I'm not easily impressed! Fundamental truths are conveyed in a clear, effective manner." Gary - Zuni, NM

Looking for paid full and part-time helpers faithful to the New EvangelizationPlease e-mail us at mailto:juli@lighthousecatholicmedia.com

We know how hard it is when a loved one leaves the Church. We know how much joy there is when a dear friend or loved one returns to the Faith.
That is our mission at Lighthouse Catholic Media. Will you join us in helping to spread the authentic gospel of Jesus Christ that is safeguarded in the Catholic Church? Saint James teaches us much about evangelization at the very end of his letter. Image the great gift of grace that our Father gives us when we join an apostolate?!
"My brethren, if any one among you wanders from the truth and some one brings him back, let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins."
Jam 5:19-20
If you are searching for ways to help spread the truth, give us an email. We have already distributed over 1 million CDs all across North America. We can do even more with your help.

2 comments:

j.a.varela said...

Leticia:

It is always fruitful to visit your blog.

Today, a new interesting link in Hawaii and from there to Spain...

Thanks.

j.a.varela

Leticia said...

Thank you, Dr. Varela, you have supported me and inspired me to form the Dr Jerome Lejeune Society.

I wouldn't be where I am without you!