Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm banned on the Spirit of Vatican II

What a relief! I was worried that I may be compromised as a lover of Catholic Tradition, because I wasn't banned by the website, The Spirit of Vatican II. Thankfully, this situation has been rectified, and I am banned for the following reasons:
PH- Phariseeism
T+ Traditionalism
EM-Extreme Medievalism
RT-Radical Traditionalism
NC-Neo-Catholicism
My sympathies, Esther, on being banned as well, for your many throwback blogs, and your knitting activities, which prove you to be a victim of the oppressive partiarchal Church.
I guess we won't be invited to the Che Guevarra Day festivities. Darn, I was going to meet Hugo Chavez and everything!

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

LOL! Looks like I am in fine company. Mahalo for letting me know.

Kimberly said...

Congrats, dear!!