Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Feast of the Holy Innocents

Today the Church remembers the innocent babies who died by Herod's sword, as he murdered boys under the age of 2 in Bethlehem, to protect his throne from the Messiah. Absolute power, terrified of a little baby. Why does this sound familiar? Is there anything as shrill as the voice of the pro-abortion crowd trying to silence the pro-life voice?
I'll be seeing that tomorrow, as I march with Fr. Groeschel and his Friars. Pray for us, that hearts of stone may be converted to hearts of flesh, and babies and women saved.
"A voice was heard in Ramah, weeping and loud lamentation; Rachel, weeping for her children, but she would not be consoled, because they were no more." St. Matthew 3:18

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leticia, I would like to hear more about the march with Fr. Groeschel.

Leticia said...

Thank you, I read this as I was getting directions this morning, and I carried you in my heart all day, and sent you Fr. Groeschel's blessing.

. said...

I participated in this March, as a guest of the Sisters of Life.

Are you aware of a transcript or video of the Mass that preceded the march?